In order to achieve our vision and fully enrich and support the wider curriculum, Watling Academy has formed a number of key partnerships both within the local Milton Keynes community and some further afield that will help us to embed that success and establish our culture. The Trust’s well-developed links with the technical business community within Milton Keynes and across the breadth of the Cambridge – -Milton Keynes – Oxford arc will provide depth and relevance, bringing the curriculum to life through real world experiences and a context for their learning.
- STEM Ambassadors
- The National Museum of Computing
- Cranfield University (MK:U project)
- MK College Institute of Technology at Bletchley Park (IoT)
- Local Businesses and Worktree
- Eco-Schools and Green Schools project
- Partner Schools – Whitehouse and Fairfields